Upgrade to Orange 3.28 causes scatter plot shading to disappear - package problem?

John Kennedy

Mar 25, 2021, 6:03:13 AM3/25/21
to Anaconda - Public
I've downloaded current Anaconda (2020.11 Windows 64 bit) and install default Orange. Open my model and scatter plots are shaded with colors as expected). However, Orange prompts that there is a newer version.

I've updated to the newer version in multiple ways and whenever I launch the new 3.28 version, I lose this ability to shade or color the plots.

Tried installing the stand-alone Orange 3.28 with miniconda and it does work.

So my newbie guess is that there is some "incompatibility" amongst the packages which impacts this feature.

Any ideas or clues how to resolve. In the meantime, I've reinstalled Anaconda environment 2020.11 anew and will use the older version of Orange until the overall ecosystem is revised.

Thank you in advance,