Regarding installation Anaconda3 2021.05 (32-bit)

Srideep Maity

May 16, 2021, 11:13:06 AM5/16/21
to Anaconda - Public
My computer system type is a 64-bit operating system and x64 based processor. Is it alright to install Anaconda3 2021.05 (32-bit) on my computer? Can I face any problem while doing programming in this software due to this reason? Please suggest your valuable suggestion on this matter.

cs...@anaconda.com

May 17, 2021, 12:25:08 PM5/17/21
to Anaconda - Public, Srideep Maity
The 32-bit version of Anaconda should work fine on your 64-bit x86 Windows machine.  I would think you'd want the 64-bit installation however, as it will be optimized for 64-bit.