[Anaconda Community] Building native on Apple M1

Silencium Sixtyeight

Nov 25, 2020, 5:26:35 AM11/25/20
to Anaconda - Public
Last week I received my brand new Mac mini featuring the brand new Apple M1 cpu.

How would I install/build conda native on this M1 cpu?

Ray Donnelly

Nov 25, 2020, 9:26:03 AM11/25/20
to Anaconda - Public
You cannot. Not until we release it. We aren't sure exactly when that will be at the moment.

--
Community Discussion Forum for Anaconda
---