GDAL & geopandas problem

Plamen Yankov

Jan 12, 2021, 5:33:51 AM1/12/21
to Anaconda - Public
Hello everyone & Happy New 2021 year!

I am trying to install GDAL & geopandas on Anaconda ver: 1.9.12
The python version installed is 3.9 but the anaconda promt gives every time error when i try any of the listed methods on Google or Youtube. I tried to download the correct files and install them via: cd and directory path; or conda-forge command, nothing works.

Could you provide me with any suggestion ,
Thanks in advance!

David Kun

Jan 15, 2021, 5:59:49 PM1/15/21
to Anaconda - Public, yankov....@gmail.com
Can you provide the errors that the Anaconda prompt generates from your commands?  It might help understand what's going on and to provide a solution.