Environment will not install packages

1 view

Brian Owens

Jun 6, 2021, 4:54:00 PM6/6/21
to Anaconda - Public

Good Afternoon,

          I have installed Anaconda on my Win 10 system and when I attempt to make a virtual environment as directed, the packages will show they are fetching and installing, but they will not show in the list of installed packages in the environment. I have changed path variables in the windows settings, uninstalled and reinstalled, tried different load locations, but to no avail. The conda documentation and google search has not yielded positive results.
    Has anyone found a solution to a similar problem?

thanks
  Brian