R-essentials kernel installation

jokkeruo...@gmail.com

May 24, 2016, 11:29:54 AM5/24/16
to Numba Public Discussion - Public
I followed the instructions in continuum.io and created a New environment for it. But it doesn't show up in jupyter slidedown menu. Anybody got any ideas to fix this.
https://www.continuum.io/blog/developer/jupyter-and-conda-r

Siu Kwan Lam

May 24, 2016, 11:36:22 AM5/24/16
to Numba Public Discussion - Public
This mailing list is for numba dicussion.  Folks at Anaconda mailing list will know the answer.  This thread seems to be related.

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 10:29 AM <jokkeruo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I followed the instructions in continuum.io and created a New environment for it. But it doesn't show up in jupyter slidedown menu. Anybody got any ideas to fix this.
https://www.continuum.io/blog/developer/jupyter-and-conda-r

Siu Kwan Lam
Software Engineer
Continuum Analytics