Support for RPi?

Acrimonious Mirth

Mar 3, 2018, 5:26:48 PM3/3/18
to Numba Public Discussion - Public
Hi guys,
Needing to install pyntcloud on my RPiB for point cloud → STL/OBJ processing and it requires numba. Any support or successful installs? Or a known workaround?

Stanley Seibert

Mar 5, 2018, 9:44:30 AM3/5/18
to Numba Public Discussion - Public
We have an old PR to fix support for ARMv7 (which would be fine for the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3), but we've never had time to go back and finish testing it:

(I would suggest anyone working on this should use Berryconda for the development environment: https://github.com/jjhelmus/berryconda)