Build error with llvmlite; air gap so need to do this manually

valin...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2016, 9:45:38 AM9/12/16
to Numba Public Discussion - Public
Greetings:

I need help building llvmlite.  Hope this is the place to come.  My goal is to get numba installed so I can use datashader.

Successfully built GCC 5.2 and LLVM 3.8.1

Now, I've downloaded the llvmlite 13.0 and when I run
python setup.py build

It finishes with no problems.

Next I run:
python runtests.py

Get traceback:

AssertionError: unexpected dependency u'libtinfo' in set.......

Any suggestions?