Decoder Qr-code

marco fanfano

May 18, 2017, 10:49:17 AM5/18/17
to conda - Public
Hi eveybody,
I'm newer in anaconda and python i would like to know some information about how be able to detect qr-code and if there is a specific package of pyqt5 that can help me..
Thanks a lot

marco fanfano

May 18, 2017, 10:51:46 AM5/18/17
to conda - Public
Online i saw the qrtools but it is not a specific package of Anaconda it is possible install it in anaconda and how?

Joshua Adelman

May 18, 2017, 10:55:28 AM5/18/17
to conda - Public
If qrtools (or any other package) is not available via Continuum's default channel, a good alternative is to contribute or request a recipe be made at conda-forge:

See specifically:

Josh

marco fanfano

May 19, 2017, 9:07:37 AM5/19/17