Linux (Ubuntu 64 bit) conda commands not responding

Mike O'Neill

Oct 26, 2017, 4:22:38 PM10/26/17
to conda - Public
I'm trying to update a few packages, and when I run "conda update ..." or even "conda install -c ... ..." from the command line, nothing happens and the next command line is displayed, waiting for input. The conda commands ran fine the last few times though. It's as if the conda command was accepted, but didn't do anything. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Mike

Ajay Babu

Oct 28, 2017, 3:25:22 PM10/28/17
to conda - Public
A screenshot or what exactly the error or exactly what it shows ?Usually
conda update --all should work as I too work in ubuntu