$PATH variable being over-written

Tiago Ramos

Apr 3, 2017, 11:57:10 AM4/3/17
to conda - Public
Hey guys, I have a Mac

and it doesn't recognize the conda commands since I installed these group of packages (YADR) http://skwp.github.io/dotfiles/

it probably is over-writting my $PATH variable
when I do:

####
echo $PATH
it echoes:

node_modules/.bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Users/tiagoramos92/.yadr/bin:/Users/tiagoramos92/.yadr/bin/yadr

Is there any Linux expert that can help me? Thanks,
Tiago

Ray Donnelly

Apr 3, 2017, 11:59:23 AM4/3/17
to Tiago Ramos, conda - Public
You should just use `source <conda-install>/bin/activate` instead of messing with PATH.

Liu Yen-Ting

Apr 3, 2017, 12:25:17 PM4/3/17
to Tiago Ramos, conda - Public
You are missing the search path to your conda installation. Do you know where they reside?

—
Liu, Yen-Ting <windows....@gmail.com>
National Taiwan University, Dept. of Computer Science & Information Engineering