Creating environment 2.7 for sphinx

Ilan

Jun 30, 2016, 2:43:37 AM6/30/16
to conda - Public
Hi,
First issue:
I created environment with python version 2.7 and when I tried to move to the environment using the command:
activate py27
I got the message : 'cmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
when I listed the environments the new environments was listed
Second issue:
I installed the sphinx package and I cannot find the scripts of sphinx
do I have to do somethin like setup or anything to activate the environment?
Thanks,
Ilan
By the way Ilan is my first name

Michael Sarahan

Jun 30, 2016, 7:34:00 AM6/30/16
to Ilan, conda - Public

What version of conda do you have? There have been some recent issues with the activate scripts, but I think they are working well in the latest version.

Ilan

Jun 30, 2016, 7:42:48 AM6/30/16
to conda - Public
I used Upgrade command to upgrade conda before I installed sphinx
The problem is that the installation of sphinx is not identical to what I got when I
tried to get the package not through conda (using zip file download on windows)