R 3.3.1 update available for testing on all platforms.

Ray

Jun 28, 2016, 10:53:16 AM6/28/16
to conda - Public

The R-3.3.1 release is ready for some testing, the packages are available at https://anaconda.org/rdonnellyr for all platforms. We will move these packages to defaults and hopefully by the end of this week, but before then I'd be very grateful if interested parties could test and provide feedback. To install:

conda install r-essentials -c rdonnellyr

Future updates should be less painful.

Best regards,

Ray.

Ashley S Doane

Jul 5, 2016, 1:23:55 PM7/5/16
to conda - Public
Thanks

Ashley S Doane

Jul 6, 2016, 4:34:23 AM7/6/16
to conda - Public
Hi,
I wasn't able to laucnh R after updating on linux, and got a libpcre.so.1 error.
This was solved by updating pcre:

conda install -c rdonnellyr pcre=8.39