where is Miniconda?

Bryce DeAlessio

Sep 19, 2017, 11:02:11 PM9/19/17
to conda - Public
So maybe I am totally missing something but i cannot seem to navigate to any type of download page for MiniConda from the current Anaconda.com home page.

Michael Sarahan

Sep 19, 2017, 11:04:32 PM9/19/17
to Bryce DeAlessio, conda - Public
googling for miniconda gives me https://conda.io/miniconda.html

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 10:02 PM, Bryce DeAlessio <bryce...@gmail.com> wrote:
So maybe I am totally missing something but i cannot seem to navigate to any type of download page for MiniConda from the current Anaconda.com home page.

Skip Montanaro

Sep 20, 2017, 8:54:50 AM9/20/17
to Bryce DeAlessio, conda - Public
Searching Google or Bing for "site:anaconda.com miniconda" yields this, among other things:

Skip