Fuzzy Wuzzy Installation

addison...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2017, 2:48:15 AM8/24/17
to conda - Public
Hi,

I can't seem to install fuzzy wuzzy in Python Anaconda. Help please. Tried to run this in cmd: pip install -i https://pypi.anaconda.org/pypi/simple fuzzywuzzy but didn't succeed. It says that pip is note recognized as internal or external command.

Sayth Renshaw

Aug 24, 2017, 4:44:43 AM8/24/17
to addison...@gmail.com, conda - Public

I would guess you are on windows and during install about half way through there was an option to add to path. It was 1 of 2 options. Without selecting it i receive those errors too.

You may be able to create an env using environment.yml and then add specify pip with other requirements and use the yml with conda create to install it.

Just a thought.

Sayth