Using environment for external program/script

Spencer Heckathorn

Mar 28, 2017, 12:44:11 PM3/28/17
to conda - Public
I have a program that uses a plugin written in Python 2.6 I have installed anaconda with python 3. And I am very confused on how I would create an environment so that my plugin will work as if python 2 is installed. Also when I tried to use the environment earlier I must have done something wrong because I was able to import package installs that I had made in another environment. I'm using Windows 10 64x and I also have a Linux Mint machine that I can use if I can't get this figured out on windows.