bizarre error crippling conda

Darren Dale

May 6, 2015, 11:13:18 AM5/6/15
to conda

I am trying to help another conda user troubleshoot what looks like a troubled environment. I instructed him to uninstall anaconda, clean any reference to anaconda from his PATH variables, download anaconda, install it, and then execute `conda remove anaconda` at the command line. His result:

---

C:\WINDOWS\system32>conda remove anaconda

Fetching package metadata: .........Error: Could not find URL: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyopencl/win-64/

---

Any suggestions for next steps to take to try to track down the problem? I'm stumped.

Thanks,

Darren

Aaron Meurer

May 6, 2015, 12:03:30 PM5/6/15