Is it possible to have a custom list of channels for different environments.

cardioninja

Jan 8, 2017, 9:55:10 AM1/8/17
to conda - Public
I would like to have different environments with a different list of channels e.g.

I would like to have an intel python environment wiht the intel and defaults channels enabled, and a forge environment with the conda-forge and defaults channels enabled.

Is this possible?

Kale Franz

Jan 8, 2017, 3:16:48 PM1/8/17
to cardioninja, conda - Public
Yes.  You can put a .condarc file in the prefix of each environment, as of conda 4.2.

Kale J. Franz, PhD
Conda Tech Lead

221 W 6th St | Suite 1550 | Austin, TX 78701