Anaconda-navigator not launching

Omar Abboud

Jun 27, 2016, 11:16:14 AM6/27/16
to Anaconda - Public
I recently updated anaconda and attempted to install the navigator after uninstalling launcher and it won't open. Attempting to launch from the terminal gives this error. Any ideas on how to fix this?

This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "cocoa"
in "".

Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 11.15.00 AM.png

Omar Abboud

Jun 27, 2016, 11:16:37 AM6/27/16
to Anaconda - Public
Updating conda and reinstalling the navigator did not work.

chris.j...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2016, 12:37:28 PM7/5/16
to Anaconda - Public, omar.a...@gmail.com
Same issue here

chris.j...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2016, 12:52:12 PM7/5/16
to Anaconda - Public, omar.a...@gmail.com, chris.j...@gmail.com
reinstalling Anaconda (backup old installation and download new installer) worked for me. Updating/reinstalling from conda did not work.