High Technology Users

laila lee

May 26, 2016, 3:50:58 PM5/26/16
to anac...@continuum.io

Hi,

Would you be interested High Technology Users Email campaign list?

We are Global Decision Makers providers and can provide Decision Makers contacts from all industries. Below are some of our lists you may be interested in with Name, Title, Email, Phone and Company details.

• CIOs list

• CTOs list

• Chief information security officers list

• EVP/SVP/VP of IT executives list

• IT directors list

• IT Managers List

• IT security executives list

• IT Resellers/VARs list

• Database Administrators list

• Network Administrators list

• Business Intelligence Administrators list

• SME IT decision makers list

• Fortune 1,000 companies IT decision makers list

• SME Business owners list

We also provide Technology users like Citrix, MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics, Sales Force, IBM, Oracle, and Symantec, AWS users across North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America.

Please review and let me know if you are looking for any kind of lists.

Await your response!

Regards,

laila lee

Marketing Consultant

To Opt Out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line