Anaconda not able to access compilers, gcc, gfortran

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

azad

未読、
2016/07/22 16:55:322016/07/22
To: Anaconda - Public
I am trying to install a package from the source file on Anaconda.  The package is SpikeSort.  This package requires a fortran compiler.  Thus, I made sure I had an up to date version of Xcode and the associated command-line tools.

However, Anaconda can't find the compilers.  So, I installed a gcc package with conda, but that compiler had an error and would not let me build/install SpikeSort.

Therefore, I tried building SpikeSort on my native Python2.7 build (MacOS El Capitan), and that worked fine with the Xcode Compilers.

Thus, my question is, how do I tell anaconda to use the xcode compilers?

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件