Anaconda 2.2 announcement apparently premature?

Jan Galkowski

Mar 31, 2015, 5:25:26 PM3/31/15
to anac...@continuum.io
I have conda and anaconda installed, but the attempt to "conda update anaconda" starts and fails, finding a conflict with Python 3.4.1. (It says the conflict is with "Python 3.4".)

I am reluctant to press on with this.  The las time I tried, I needed to uninstall everything off my Win 7 box, and reinstall everything, most notably all the modules.  That was a major pain.

 - Jan

Ilan Schnell

Mar 31, 2015, 6:16:20 PM3/31/15
to Anaconda
Which operating system is this on?  What is the output from:
$ conda info
?

Thanks  Ilan

--
Anaconda Community Support Group Brought to you by Continuum Analytics
---