Wakari not working

subhajit...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2015, 4:38:53 AM6/25/15
to anac...@continuum.io
Hi, I am trying to work with Wakari. I have installed Anaconda. But wakari is not working in my chrome browser. It can't connect with either IPython terminal or IPython notebook. While opening terminal it is giving an error: 'The WebSocket connection was closed. Will attempt to reconnect every 5 seconds...NOTE: Some web proxies do not work properly with WebSockets' and while opening notebook it is giving 'operation timed out' error. Can anybody help me with this?

Ryan Wade

Jun 26, 2015, 8:36:11 AM6/26/15
to anac...@continuum.io
I got the same errors.

Sent from my iPhone

--
Anaconda Community Support Group Brought to you by Continuum Analytics
---