Spyder stopped working after update to 2.3.1-py27_1

閲覧: 0 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

joseph....@gmail.com

未読、
2014/11/04 13:37:122014/11/04
To: anac...@continuum.io
Hi,

I ran "conda update spyder" this morning and now Spyder does not start any more. When I try to launch it, I get the message about resetting (spyder --reset) but then nothing.
I tried deleting the ".spyder2" folder in my user folder, but no luck.

I had not updated anaconda since the major update to 2.1 in October.

Here is what I have in my conda "history":
==> 2014-11-04 09:27:53 <==
# cmd: C:\Anaconda\Scripts\conda-script.py update spyder
-conda-3.7.1-py27_0
-ipython-2.2.0-py27_0
-pyzmq-14.3.1-py27_0
-requests-2.4.1-py27_0
-spyder-2.3.1-py27_0
+conda-3.7.2-py27_0
+ipython-2.3.0-py27_0
+pyzmq-14.4.1-py27_0
+requests-2.4.3-py27_0
+spyder-2.3.1-py27_1

I applied a few more update afterwards in the hope that this might improve things (numpy, ipython-qtconsole, matplotlib).

What is the difference between spyder-2.3.1-py27_1 and spyder-2.3.1-py27_0?
Is there a way to revert back to the previous version?

Thanks,
Joe

Matt Thornell

未読、
2014/11/04 14:06:382014/11/04
To: anac...@continuum.io
I'm not sure as the the specifics of the _1 vs. _0 versions, but there is a very useful conda command to view revision history.

conda list -r

Will pull up your revision history, and then you can "conda instal rev #X" to get back to that setup.

~Matt T.

--
Anaconda Community Support Group Brought to you by Continuum Analytics
---

joseph....@gmail.com

未読、
2014/11/05 3:05:512014/11/05
To: anac...@continuum.io、joseph....@gmail.com
Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot. It worked like a charm.

By the way, the problem with Spyder seems to be related with other problems I have seen recently. IPython-qtconsole was also crashing.
Here is the crash log from Spyder:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\spyderlib\spyder.py", line 2346, in main
    mainwindow
= run_spyder(app, options, args)

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\spyderlib\spyder.py", line 2234, in run_spyder
    main
.setup()

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\spyderlib\spyder.py", line 882, in setup

from spyderlib.plugins.ipythonconsole import IPythonConsole

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\spyderlib\plugins\ipythonconsole.py", line 32, in <module>

from IPython.lib.kernel import find_connection_file, get_connection_info

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\IPython\lib\kernel.py", line 11, in <module>

from IPython.kernel.connect import *

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\IPython\kernel\__init__.py", line 4, in <module>

from . import zmq

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\IPython\kernel\zmq\__init__.py", line 14, in <module>
    check_for_zmq
('2.1.11', 'IPython.kernel.zmq')

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\IPython\utils\zmqrelated.py", line 35, in check_for_zmq

import zmq

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\zmq\__init__.py", line 49, in <module>

from zmq.backend import *

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\zmq\backend\__init__.py", line 41, in <module>
    reraise
(*exc_info)

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\zmq\backend\__init__.py", line 29, in <module>
    _ns
= select_backend(first)

File "C:\Anaconda\lib\site-packages\zmq\backend\select.py", line 38, in select_backend
    ns
[key] = getattr(mod, key)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'has'

Cheers,
Joe

Carlos Córdoba

未読、
2014/11/05 16:42:582014/11/05
To: anac...@continuum.io
Hi,

Thanks for reporting. This is a an error with pyzmq, and I reported the issue with them already.

Cheers,
Carlos

El 05/11/14 a las 03:05, joseph....@gmail.com escribió:

benja...@gmail.com

未読、
2014/11/06 20:26:462014/11/06
To: anac...@continuum.io
It seems like this is a bug in the conda package, because it doesn't appear to be an issue in pyzmq itself.

Can you do:

C:\Anaconda\Python -c "import zmq"

?

Maybe removing and reinstalling pyzmq with conda will fix the issue. I've verified that all Windows pyzmq wheels, building from source, and Anaconda (64b) pyzmq packages work on Python 2.7 and 3.4, so I'm at a bit of a loss. Is your system 32 or 64-bit? What version of Windows?

-MinRK

Carlos Córdoba

未読、
2014/11/06 20:31:572014/11/06
To: anac...@continuum.io
Min, this could be a problem that's also affecting pandas users: doing a "conda update" while the module is being used (and so in memory). This always leads to corrupt installations on Windows.

Cheers,
Carlos

El 06/11/14 a las 20:26, benja...@gmail.com escribió:

MinRK

未読、
2014/11/07 13:40:202014/11/07
To: anaconda
Okay, thanks for investigating. If that's the case, making sure no Python instances are running, and reinstalling the packages with conda should do the trick.

Presumably conda shouldn't treat the upgrade as having succeeded when this happens, right?

-MinRK

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Anaconda - Public" group.

joseph....@gmail.com

未読、
2014/11/11 4:32:362014/11/11
To: anac...@continuum.io、benja...@gmail.com
Thanks for your replies.
I have tried again applying the updates, this time after rebooting the computer. Everything went smoothly.
It could well be that I had Spyder still open the first time...
There were errors messages sent back by conda, but I had assumed these were only related to the fact that I was not running the command line as administrator.

So maybe conda could be a bit clearer about the issue?

Joe

Aaron Meurer

未読、
2014/11/12 13:08:372014/11/12
To: anaconda
Note that to do a complete reinstall in case of a corrupted package,
you should use the -f flag, like conda install -f pyzmq.

Aaron Meurer

faver...@udea.edu.co

未読、
2015/03/31 18:37:042015/03/31
To: anac...@continuum.io、joseph....@gmail.com
Hi,
I had the same problem. I just removed pyzmq and installed again.

In the Anaconda command prompt:

conda remove pyzmq
conda install pyzmq

http://www.udea.edu.co/

Universidad de Antioquia
www.udea.edu.co
Sede Principal: Calle 67 # 53 -108
Medellín, Colombia

"La información aquí contenida es para uso exclusivo de la persona o entidad de destino. Está estrictamente prohibida su utilización, copia, descarga, distribución, modificación y/o reproducción total o parcial, sin el permiso expreso de Universidad de Antioquia, pues su contenido puede ser de carácter confidencial y/o contener material privilegiado. Si usted recibió esta información por error, por favor contacte en forma inmediata a quien la envió y borre este material de su computador. Universidad de Antioquia no es responsable por la información contenida en esta comunicación, el directo responsable es quien la firma o el autor de la misma."

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件