Navigator Error Initializing

David Ritzwoller

May 28, 2016, 4:25:01 PM5/28/16
to Anaconda - Public
Dear Anaconda Community,

I installed Anaconda this morning in OS X. When I attempt to open Navigator the icon opens with a message "Initializing" and then stops responding.

How can I address this problem?

Thanks

gpena-ca...@continuum.io

Jun 7, 2016, 1:21:16 PM6/7/16
to Anaconda - Public, david.ri...@gmail.com
Hi David

What python are you using?

There should be a logs file under /<USER>/.anaconda/logs/

Could you look in there and share the contents? if it is too long, can you upload it to some hosting service and share (Dropbox/Gdrive etc...)

Cheers

elsa...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2017, 4:10:44 AM3/3/17
to Anaconda - Public, david.ri...@gmail.com, gpena-ca...@continuum.io
Dear Anaconda community:
As the same as David's troubleshooting, I have the same shut down and there is empty in the logsFile.
Sincerely,
Elsa

gpena-ca...@continuum.io於 2016年6月8日星期三 UTC+8上午1時21分16秒寫道:

cean...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2017, 8:01:09 AM3/3/17
to Anaconda - Public, david.ri...@gmail.com
2017-03-03

Dear Anaconda Community,

I also installed anaconda-navigator onto linux debian 8.6 64 bit and this hung with the message: 'Initialising'.
The surrounding anaconda installation was for python 3.6.

kind regards, ceanncan