ipykernal question

0 просмотров

Claude Geller

не прочитано,
24 апр. 2018 г., 12:55:2424.04.2018
– Anaconda - Public
Hi -

While reinstalling a library from an outside source, I received the following messages:

(base) C:\Users\Chuck>pip install tradingwithpython
Requirement already satisfied: tradingwithpython in c:\users\chuck\anaconda3\lib\site-packages (3.1.2.1)
notebook 5.4.1 requires ipykernel, which is not installed.
jupyter 1.0.0 requires ipykernel, which is not installed.
jupyter-console 5.2.0 requires ipykernel, which is not installed.
ipywidgets 7.1.1 requires ipykernel>=4.5.1, which is not installed.

(base) C:\Users\Chuck>

I'm stumped.  Do I need this?  Did my library install correctly? Was it there already?

Why am I getting this message?

THANK YOU

Will Warner

не прочитано,
3 мая 2018 г., 17:02:4103.05.2018
– Anaconda - Public
You can use the command "conda list" to see everything installed in the environment "base". It looks like that list will probably include tradingwithpython 3.1.2.1. You can also use "conda list tradingwithpython" to see just that one item on the list.

It does look like some of the packages want ipykernel, which is missing for some reason. You may not need it, so if everything works it may be best just to leave things alone, but if you do want to install ipykernel you can use the command "conda install ipykernel".

Claude Geller

не прочитано,
3 мая 2018 г., 17:19:0703.05.2018
– anac...@continuum.io
Ran " conda install ipykernel " with no errors.

THANKS!

--
Community Discussion Forum for Anaconda
---