Could Not Open Anaconda after Install

ahmad.han...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2017, 7:34:16 AM8/22/17
to Anaconda - Public
Dear All,
Please help me, i try to install anaconda 3.6 for windows 10. There's no problem that i face when install it. but when i try to open navigator seems my cursor like loading but nothing show on my laptop. eventhought i try to open spyder, jupyter,iphyton.

How i can fix it?

Will Warner

Aug 23, 2017, 6:35:06 PM8/23/17
to Anaconda - Public, ahmad.han...@gmail.com
Go to the Start Menu, open Anaconda Prompt, and type this:

anaconda-navigator

Then press return. Does Navigator open? Do you see any errors in the Anaconda Prompt window?

Ahmad Hani Mustafa

Aug 23, 2017, 7:26:57 PM8/23/17
to Will Warner, Anaconda - Public
No, it doesn't.
I have try with that..but still doesnt work...no error or warning appears

Ahmad Hani Mustafa

Aug 23, 2017, 10:39:06 PM8/23/17
to Will Warner, Anaconda - Public
No, it doesn't.
I have try with that..but still doesnt working. No errors or warning appears in my windows.

se...@mandile.net

Aug 23, 2017, 10:40:03 PM8/23/17
to Anaconda - Public, wwa...@continuum.io, ahmad.han...@gmail.com
I'm having the same issue. Was all working ok then I had my pc crash. Tried uninstall fresh install via the 64bit installer etc but no luck. I can open an anaconda prompt, spider, etc but its like nothing else is installed. when ever I try to run a >conda command I get the response:

'conda' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.