[Webinar] Discover the Next Generation Data Science IDE

Team Anaconda

Aug 15, 2017, 3:00:27 PM8/15/17
to anac...@continuum.io
rom Notebooks to JupyterLab—The Evolution of Data Science Environments"

banner

Discover the Next Generation Data Science IDE

In this live webinar from Team Anaconda, Travis Oliphant, President, Chief Data Scientist and Co-Founder, creator of NumPy and author of Guide to NumPy: 2nd Edition, will discuss the impact that the notebook experience has had on data science, and how JupyterLab—the next generation data science IDE—has evolved from classic notebooks.

As notebooks grew in popularity, the data science community began asking for features that would enable notebooks to play a more central role in data science projects. With this in mind, members of the community joined forces to create JupyterLab, an open source project that takes classic notebooks to the next level. The new platform adapts easily to multiple workflows, enabling data scientists to seamlessly move between notebooks, scripts, data and applications. And this is just the beginning.

In this webinar, Travis and Product Marketing Manager Gus Cavanaugh will cover:

  • The history of notebook environments
  • How JupyterLab differs from the classic notebooks
  • Why JupyterLab will be the default experience for Anaconda Enterprise
  • A tour of key functionalities of JupyterLab
  • Examples of data science projects developed using JupyterLab

We know you're busy—we'll send the recording to everyone who registers for the webinar.

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  LinkedIn  YouTube  GitHub

With over 4.5 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular and trusted data science ecosystem. We continue to innovate by leading development on open source projects that are the foundation of modern data science. We also offer products and services that help support, govern, scale, assure, customize and secure Anaconda for enterprises.
Copyright Continuum Analytics 2017, All rights reserved