ANN: Bokeh 0.13.0 Released

Bryan Van de ven

Jun 20, 2018, 11:56:06 AM6/20/18
to anac...@continuum.io
On behalf of the Bokeh team, I am pleased to announce the release of version 0.13.0 of Bokeh!

For more information and details, please see the announcement post at:

https://bokeh.github.io/blog/2018/6/13/release-0-13-0/

If you are using Anaconda/miniconda, you can install it with conda:

conda install -c bokeh bokeh

Alternatively, you can also install it with pip:

pip install bokeh

Full information including details about how to use and obtain BokehJS are at:

https://bokeh.pydata.org/en/0.13.0/docs/installation.html

Issues, enhancement requests, and pull requests can be made on the Bokeh Github page: https://github.com/bokeh/bokeh

Documentation is available at: https://bokeh.pydata.org/en/0.13.0

There are over 301 total contributors to Bokeh and their time and effort help make Bokeh such an amazing project and community. Thank you again for your contributions.

Finally, for questions or technical assistance we recommend starting with detailed posts on Stack Overflow. Or if you are interested in contributing, come by the Bokeh dev chat room: https://gitter.im/bokeh/bokeh-dev

Thanks,

Bryan Van de Ven