ANN: Bokeh 0.12 Released

Bryan Van de Ven

Jun 28, 2016, 2:32:42 PM6/28/16
to anac...@continuum.io

Hi all,

On behalf of the Bokeh team, I am pleased to announce the release of version 0.12.0 of Bokeh!

This release was a major update, and was focused on areas of layout and styling, new JavaScript APIs for BokehJS, and improvements to the Bokeh Server. But there were many additional improvements in other areas as well. Rather than try to describe all the changes here, I encourage every one to check out the new project blog:

https://bokeh.github.io/blog/2016/6/28/release-0-12/

which has details as well as live demonstrations. And as always, see the CHANGELOG and Release Notes for full details.

If you are using Anaconda/miniconda, you can install it with conda:

conda install bokeh

Alternatively, you can also install it with pip:

pip install bokeh

Full information including details about how to use and obtain BokehJS are at:

http://bokeh.pydata.org/en/0.12.0/docs/installation.html

Issues, enhancement requests, and pull requests can be made on the Bokeh Github page: https://github.com/bokeh/bokeh

Documentation is available at http://bokeh.pydata.org/en/0.12.0

Thanks,