Anaconda prompt shows access error and activate.bat issues

anant...@gmail.com

May 5, 2019, 3:35:21 PM5/5/19
to Anaconda - Public
The issue is very recent and cannot find any other resources online, when launching anaconda prompt get this error

conda.PNG

So I then tried running cmd.exe as admin, navigating to Anaconda3/Scripts and running activate.bat it throws a similar error, so further trying to run conda activate base I get an error that makes me suspect it might be due to the whitespace in my username, I attach the screen below

conda2.PNG

I still cannot find any solution, and I suspect it might be because of the latest windows update, as it was working fine before it. I also managed to reinstall a fresh copy and the error still persists.
The closest I found online was this : https://github.com/conda/conda/issues/6704
But this is old and said to been have fixed

Please help me with this issue as it also not working when VS Code tried launching jupyter interfaces with the conda installation.

Thanks in advance

Ananth