how to control win10 apllication by control ?

jack wang

Jun 24, 2018, 11:29:32 AM6/24/18
to Anaconda
Hello folks,

I want to control my win10 by python3, but I don't know how to find the application windows handles.

I have googled about this problem, this can be done by win32api, win32gui, win32com or win32con modles, but I can not find how to use these modles. So I want to find detailed tutorials about these modles, or detailed annotation examples about operate win10 applications. Follow picture is one of application that I want to control.

Thanks for your attention.

Will Warner

Jun 25, 2018, 7:14:39 PM6/25/18
to Anaconda - Public
As well as this list, you may want to ask on Reddit and on the Python mailing list: