Programs don't Launch from Navigator

Gary Hatfield

Aug 19, 2017, 9:14:44 PM8/19/17
to Anaconda - Public
Hi,  I have Navigator on my Mac.  I can launch Spyder, Jupyter, rstudio, etc from the command prompt, but clicking the launch button in Navigator GUI does not launch anything.  FYI, navigator is installed in a different folder than my home because my user directory has a space in the name.

Ray Donnelly

Aug 20, 2017, 7:12:38 AM8/20/17
to Anaconda - Public

--
Anaconda Community Support Group Brought to you by Continuum Analytics
---