[HT Australia] Dr. Bruce Lipton, As stubborn Sir Archibald on the Titanic, Bruce reminds us the Climate is sneaking up on uis.

Clem Clarke

Sep 10, 2023, 2:52:30 AM9/10/23
to Australia All Group
Dr. Bruce Lipton once again talks of the Climate Emergency, or the 6th Extinction as he sometimes calls it.  Just a ten minute video.

It is time for us all to wake up and stop listening to the Murdoch Press and similar people!

Perhaps we  start communicating with each other as Neale Donald Walsch suggested when this site was first set up.

I'd like to set up a Google Video meeting in the near future so we can get to know each other a bit.  Who'd like to join in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc957rYWd6E

Cheers,

Clem Clarke

--