[HT Australia] TOMORROW and Replays: Encore and LIVE Q&A with Neale Donald Walsch

Clem Clarke

Aug 13, 2023, 10:08:41 PM8/13/23
to Australia All Group

‘Accelerating Your Conscious Evolution’
AYCE

Greeting,

Wow! Neale and Steve are indeed a powerful combination! We keep hearing positive feedback from community members about the very first reveal of their brand-new “Accelerating Your Conscious Evolution” Program.

If you’ve been busy and weren’t able to join us, or want to catch another Q&A—this time with Neale!—I want to make sure that you’ve heard the news that we’re holding an encore presentation Tomorrow, Friday, August 11th, at 9am Pacific / 12 noon Eastern!

Get ready to learn about what will make you a powerful and effective partner in turning this planet into a world where you, and everyone and everything else, can flourish.

AYCE webinar

Here’s the information you need to access the program:

It’s happening TOMORROW, Friday, August 11th, at 9am Pacific / 12 noon Eastern. Use this time-zone conversion tool to find the time in your part of the world.

Sign Up Here to Join Us for the Encore Tomorrow

Love and Gratitude,
Dee

P.S. In the program, Neale discusses the 16 behaviors of highly evolved beings. Do you know what they are and if your own behaviors include the most foundational one?

Register Soon So You Don’t Miss This Opportunity to Learn from Neale and Steve Together

We understand you want to manage the emails you receive. If you do not want to receive emails about this campaign, please click here to be removed.

(It may take up to one week for your "remove me" request to complete through our system. Thank you for your patience.)

Humanity’s Team: Changing Humanity’s Future

Donate Now

Humanity’s Team is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
©2023 Humanity's Team®, All Rights Reserved.The Humanity’s Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity’s Team,

Subscribe to YouTube

Facebook Instagram YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Humanitys.Team Humanity's Forum

Unsubscribe or Manage Subscriptions | Privacy Policy

Unsubscribe

Humanity's Team 2735B Iris Avenue Suite 3 Boulder, Colorado 80304 United States

--
Connect with other Humanitys Team Members: Join here www.ConnectingHumanitysTeam.com.
International website is at www.HumanitysTeam.org

Humanity's Team Australia