[HT Australia] From Katelijn Shutte: I would love to see you at my FREE Meditation on Sunday ✨

Clem Clarke

Feb 10, 2024, 6:02:45 AMFeb 10
to Australia All Group
Kat Shutte.png

My FREE meditations are one of the ways that I love to give back to my community and to help inspire empowerment and connection on a deep level. I am holding my next one this Sunday the 11th of February at 9am CET (Dutch time) and 6pm AEST (Brisbane) time and would love to have you all join me.
This meditation session will focus on brain balancing (using a wonderful technique) and calming (and re-aligning) of our nervous system and from there we will see what our inner wisdom has in store for us.
It’s truly amazing what insights can come through during these sessions for participants and how you can leave feeling more balanced, connected and aligned in yourself.
An email will be sent out with the free zoom link later today, so please sign up to be on the list here: https://bit.ly/3uCv294 and please share with any like-minded friends who would benefit from this session.
I would love to see you all there 💙

--
Humanity's Team Australia