[HT Australia] *** Global Oneness Day *** October 24 2017

0 wyświetleń

Clem Clarke

nieprzeczytany,
23 paź 2017, 06:09:0323.10.2017
do Australia All Group
Click here to register and view more details: https://globalonenesssummit.org/?inf_contact_key=93780dc1ce124a84010a8b953c29ea07c9e5e362edca99548c7435e03cd0b59a

image

Dear Clement Clarke,

Can you imagine a single idea so powerful that it can motivate 40 Thought Leaders to come together on a single day?

On Monday, October 24th, join these leaders for Global Oneness Day, a day dedicated to shifting our understanding of who we are and the very foundations of our world – scientifically, spiritually, and even politically. Including, our impact on all life and business.

image

I hope you will all join me for the Conscious Business Evolution Panel from 4:00 - 5:00 pm PST, Tuesday October 24, 2017, Global Oneness Day. Listen in to hear what's really possible as these powerful leaders share real-life experiences and offer valuable insights.

Join them all for free!

I feel honored to be included along with key members from Humanity's Team Global Council, in this distinguished list of luminaries:

Agape and AGNT Co-Founder, Dr. Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith

Neale Donald Walsch, who has sold millions of books

Ambassador Chowdury, former UnderSecretary General of the United Nations; Leading author, Marianne Williamson; Soul Signature Coach, Panache Desai; Oprah Winfrey favorite, Gary Zukav; Central figure in the Connected Universe, Nassim Haramein; Pioneering science journalist Lynne McTaggartRabbi Michael Lerner, founder of the Network of Spiritual Progressives; Mystic scholar Andrew Harvey; Birth 2012 Co-Convener and Awaken New Species Leader, Barbara Marx Hubbard; Visionary and Spiritual teacher Jean Houston

For millennia, we’ve constructed a world based on our sense of separation, leading to endless wars, racism, oppression, gender battles, and take-no-prisoners politics.

What if we instead built a new world from the principle of Oneness?

That’s what these luminaries are dedicated to exploring with you: a new principle that can create a new life and a new world. We’ll learn together, grow together (and even sing together).

Join us for the free Global Oneness Day and become part of the movement: Click to Register

In the Spirit of Oneness,

Kristin Vesa

Senior Director, Conscious Business Initiative

Humanity's Team

P.S. You really are NOT alone. And when you participate in Global Oneness Day you will see and feel the extent of YOUR Global Family. Come join us.

Facebook

--
Humanity's Team Australia
---