Rikka Zimmerman in Sydney Wednesday and Friday, and Mooloolaba NOVEMBER 23- 26th !

1 view

Clem Clarke

Nov 15, 2017, 12:26:12 AM11/15/17
to Canberra Group

Greetings everyone,

I am delighted to announce that Rikka Zimmerman is talking in Sydney tonight and on Friday
.

I have been following Rikka for years, and think she is great.  Bright, bubbly and very transformative.

She is a Global Consciousness Leader and Speaker.  She wants us all to help to change ourselves, and the world.

Here's a
link to Rikka’s recent livestreamed Q&A call and more details of the event in Mooloolaba. 😊

http://oneness.rikkazimmerman.com/australia-call-3-qa-watch/

If you have any questions regarding Rikka Zimmerman’s Aussie events, please call Alison Bussey on 0422 371 851

Further details below.

Let's change the world.

Clem Clarke.

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 15TH

Ending All Judgment

Heart Space Manor, Bondi Junction

Arrive: 6pm

Start Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm

Price: $35

Judgment is an abusive unconscious program that is plaguing most people on this planet, and it limits every aspect of your life.  When you think things like: I’m not successful enough, not pretty enough, not worthy of a loving partner, or a happy life, that’s self-judgment.

The GREAT news is—you can end the repeating cycle of judgment! And when you do, you become free to choose the life experience that makes you happiest.

Register: rikkainbondi.eventbrite.com.au

***************************

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH

Freeing Yourself From the Past

Crows Nest - Sydney

Arrive: 6pm

Start Time: 6:30pm- 8:30pm

Price: $35

Join me in person to learn how to release your energy from the past, shift your perspective, and send your past love, joy and possibilities.  I will guide you to collapse those limited past timelines and awaken a loving past that empowers you to have your most magnificent life!

Register: rikkaincrowsnest.eventbrite.com.au

NOVEMBER 23- 26th-  Mooloolaba!
LIFE TRANSFORMED 4 DAY INTENSIVE

So this event is the Biggie! You will be so HAPPY that you came to this one my love.

It's my most powerful IN PERSON event I hold annually. Last year was my 1st time facilitating it in Australia... and it was awesomely successful.

If you enjoyed any of these Introduction Nights with me... imagine 4 Transformative days together.  We will dive deep into so many life-changing topics that were downloaded to me to share with the world....  and that includes YOU my sweet Aussie friend!

I hope you say YES to joining me for this powerful class!

Click here to learn all about the Life Transformed 4 Day Intensive in AUSTRALIA!

Transform Your Life <<< Learn More & Save Your Seat