[HT Australia] A short 7 minute video by Clem Clarke about the environment and a clean planet. Please watch

Clem Clarke

Dec 12, 2018, 8:25:30 PM12/12/18
to Australia All Group
I made this short 5 minute video a week or so ago after John James' talk in Bermagui, NSW, Australia recently about the IPCC Climate Change report.

Please note that John James has provided some notes underneath the video (which I have copied - see below).

We need to work together to Save the World. Stop arguing about climate change, and demand clean water, clear unadulterated foods, clean energy and a non enslaving
financial system that works for all of us. Then society can create a beautiful world.

Cheers,

Clem Clarke

John James notes are as follows:

There are the 12 omissions, and also 5 deceptions in the IPCC report. These are 1. The baseline determines the amount of heat already accumulated. They choose one that benefits complacence. if we start at the time coal-use entered the atmosphere, then the increase from 1750 has been 1.65C. 2. The acceleration of toxic emissions is increasing. It was 1.42ppm/a in the 1970s, and is now 3.01 ppm/a. This forms a parabolic curve that put the earth into ver high temperatures within a couple of decades. 3. We are given the impression that we can restore the old, but current C02 is now almost twice the highest it has ever been over almost a billion years. 4. Population increase is forcing all existing stresses, and no solutions are discussed. 5. That all will be well if we reverse and extract C02 from the atmosphere, yet most experts tell us that the cost of extracting and storing it will be about the same as the benefits we have received over 270 years from using it. Not possible. Besides these there are a dozen omissions, which i will only list: Loss of Aerosols that hold back heating Albedo loss and increased warming Jet stream chaos Methane explosions Water vapour accellerant Summers too hot to survive Insect and bee, and general biodiversity loss Pollution deaths, increasing toxicity and impact on health Crop declines and inability to feed more people Catastrophic fires and loss of insurance Drought in the south, floods in the north Consumerism and the loss of rare resources. Add all these to the IPCC report and we will be lucky to be lower then 3C within 12 years. Very very lucky indeed.

--
Humanity's Team Australia
---