[HT Australia] *EXCELLENT* talk Sacred Action with Neale Donald Walsch, Marianne Williamson, Andrew Harvey, and Rabbi Michael Lerner with Humanity's Team Steve Farrell.

Clem Clarke

Mar 3, 2021, 6:31:23 AM3/3/21
to Australia All Group
I am attempting to get a transcript.

At one point, it is suggested that if you don't know your life's mission or purpose, just think about the events that upset you most in the world, and work to change them. I like that!

Thanks Steve Farrell.

Clem Clarke
--------------------------------

Welcome to the Humanity's Team Podcast!

Sacred Action with Neale Donald Walsch, Marianne Williamson, Andrew Harvey, and Rabbi Michael Lerner

“Nothing is more inspiring and more rewarding than being the change we want to see in the world.”

This is how Steve Farrell, Worldwide Executive Director and co-founder of Humanity’s Team, opens up this special Global Oneness Summit discussion on Sacred Action with Neale Donald Walsch, Marianne Williamson, Andrew Harvey, and Rabbi Michael Lerner.

Sacred Action is the coming together of spirituality and activism. It's not about religion. It's not about any form of dogma. It is the activism that comes from the heart not just the head.

It is activism that is compassionate, positive, kind and transformative. Sacred activism fuses inner transformation and outer transformation.

Being a spiritual activist means doing our part in creating change with a spirit of positivity, compassion, love, and a balance of interdependence and self-determination.

'Sacred Action' is a powerful conversation with 5 powerful leaders:

Modern-day spiritual messenger Neale Donald Walsch is co-founder of Humanity's Team and author of the Conversations with God series.

Marianne Williamson is a New York Times bestselling author, political activist and spiritual thought leader.

Andrew Harvey is the founder and Director of the Institute of Sacred Activism.

Rabbi Michael Lerner is editor of Tikkun, one of the most respected intellectual/cultural magazines in the Jewish world, and is author of the national bestseller, The Left Hand of God: Taking Our Country Back from the Religious Right.

And as before mentioned, Steve Farrell is Worldwide Director and co-founder of Humanity’s Team

I invite you to listen to our podcast ‘Sacred Action’ to hear about...

  • Human beings as exemplars of compassion and forgiveness
  • Replacing adaptation with imitation
  • Cultural avoidance of pain
  • Worldwide resistance fueled by Love
  • Tikkun: to heal, repair, and transform the world
  • And much more!

For access to more discussions from these and many other inspirational leaders about aligning with and being expressions of Love, please see the P.S. below.

(Note: this is a special rebroadcast and any websites, links, programs, or events mentioned may no longer be active. Thank you!)

Peace
Karen

Karen Gordon
Humanity’s Team

P.S. To hear more from Neale and other inspirational leaders about living in alignment with Oneness, please explore our streaming subscription service, Humanity Stream, where you’ll have unlimited access to our most popular masterclasses, 350+ Other Programs, and 450+ hours of Total Content plus a 7-day Free Trial!

P.P.S. Bookmark this page and join us every Friday at 12 noon Pacific / 3pm Eastern for our Accelebration, a global community gathering to celebrate and support one another on the conscious journey.

Click here or the button below to listen to Ep. 64

We understand you want to manage the emails you receive. If you do not want to receive emails about the Humanity's Team Podcast, please click here to be removed.

(It may take up to one week for your "remove me" request to complete through our system. Thank you for your patience.)

Humanity’s Team is the #1 global non-profit in Transformational Education. Since we are a non-profit, there is no focus on growing profits or satisfying shareholders, and 100% of all revenue goes toward our work supporting conscious evolution, planetary awakening, and flourishing at every level of life.

©2021 Humanity's Team®, All Rights Reserved.
The Humanity's Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity's Team, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.

--
Humanity's Team Australia