[HT Australia] It’s Tomorrow! The Power of Love Global Oneness Summit 2020

Clem Clarke

Oct 17, 2020, 6:27:13 AM10/17/20
to australia...@connectinghumanitysteam.com
It’s Tomorrow! The Power of Love Global Oneness Summit 2020

+Shout Out Love + Day 1 Schedule Inside
image

Hi Clem,

I’m writing to remind you that “The Power Of Love: Resetting Humanity to a New Way of Living on the Earth”— the 11th Anniversary Global Oneness Day Celebration and Summit—begins tomorrow, Saturday, October 17th!

And while this is our 11th annual Global Oneness Summit, it’s our biggest program ever, with panelists including His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Marianne Williamson and over 80 more brilliant luminaries.

Plus, this year It all kicks off with the first-ever International Shout Out Love Day at 8:30am Pacific Time!

Join Us for Free Right Here

For your convenience, here’s the schedule for tomorrow’s Opening Ceremony and panels. Once you’ve signed up, we’ll send along access links and dial in instructions:

Please note that all times are listed in the US Pacific Time Zone. If you’re joining us from a different location, please use this time zone converter to find the time in your area, but also know that if you’re not able to attend any of the events at the scheduled times, once you're signed up, we’ll send you a link so you can watch them afterward!

Global Oneness Summit Day 1 - Saturday, October 17th

8:30am Shout Out Love, featuring Special Guests: Neale Donald Walsch, Tushar Gandhi, Emanuel Kntzelman, Debra Poneman, Rasha, Marci Shimoff, Jonathan Goldman, Cynthia James, Adil Kassam, Cassandra Vieten, Ben Bowler, Jon Ramer, Darius Barazandeh, Diane Marie Williams, Deborah Moldow, Peter Melton, Faith Rivera, Julie Ann Turner, Sheila Cash, Marcia Diamond, and hosts Brian Christopher Hamilton, Tim Noe & Steve Farrell.

For our first “Horton Hears a Who” moment for humanity, we’ll hear from a few of our esteemed luminary guests starting at 8:30 Pacific, and then count down to the top of the hour at 9:00 A.M. Pacific when we’ll all shout out Love to the sky and anyone else in earshot. Once the dust settles, we’ll transition into “The Power of Love” Summit Opening Ceremony! Join us a half hour early for a lovely musical introduction!

9:03am – Summit Opening Ceremony, featuring Ambassador Anwarul Chowdhury, Diane Marie Williams, Anna-Mari Pieterse, and Steve Farrell.

Ambassador Anwarul Chowdhury, Diane Marie Williams, Anna-Mari Pieterse, and Steve will start the day with a beautiful and connective Opening Ceremony to set the stage for the week of Summit panels ahead!

9:34am – Love is the Answer: Gaining Greater Influence Over Our Individual and Collective Destiny, featuring Marianne Williamson. Hosted by Steve Farrell.

The “Love is the Answer” panel will explore…

  • America’s desire and capacity to embrace love as a way of living our daily lives.
  • The opportunities offered by the Covid-19 pandemic, and how this tumultuous time is opening doors for change.
  • How to best address the marginalization and mistreatment of people of color.
  • Things we can do to support the message of love and ensure we create real change in this country and around the world.

10:05am – The Science of Evolution: Embracing the True Nature of Our Divine Selves in Every Moment of Our Lives, featuring Gregg Braden, Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D., and Lynne McTaggart. Hosted by Steve Farrell.

“The Science of Evolution” panel will explore…

  • How a collective shift in thinking is the gateway to human transformation at a level unlike anything the Earth has seen.
  • How to use love to reset humanity and literally create Heaven on Earth.
  • Why cooperation, and not competition, is in our foundational genetic makeup.
  • How “love” enters when we talk about who we are as human beings, making it possible to live in a state of loving compassion for all, while still honoring who we truly are.

11:07am – Life Without Limits: How to Live into Your Highest Destiny, featuring Michael Bernard Beckwith and Panache Desai. Hosted by Steve Farrell.

The “Life Without Limits” panel will explore…

  • How each person has the power to choose to be an emanation of the Divine and literally radiate God’s Presence.
  • How the Ultimate Reality of Oneness is the foundation of everything.
  • How you can learn to speak from a connected/communion state where the love of God is literally expressing through you.
  • How to take a conscious journey into the vertical, transcendent quality of your relationship with the Divine.

8:30pm – 9pm: The 2nd Shout Out Love Event

For our “Horton Hears a Who” moment for humanity, we’ll hear from a few of our esteemed luminary guests starting at 8:30 P.M. Pacific, and then count down to the top of the hour at 9:00 P.M. Pacific when we’ll all shout out Love to the sky and anyone else in earshot.

Plus, this year, when you join us for the Summit, you’ll also receive access to “Becoming Homo Universalis: The Keys to Evolving to the Next Stage of Human Development” a Special 2-Video Series featuring the late Barbara Marx Hubbard, one of the most respected spiritual icons of our time and author of the seminal book, Conscious Evolution: Awakening the Power of Our Social Potential.

What Barbara shares during these inspiring videos will provide you with additional tools and support on your own conscious journey that will help you to embody deeper levels of Love and unity consciousness in every aspect of your life.

As I’ve mentioned before, watching or listening to this 8-day event with others can lead to interesting and important conversations, so we hope you’ll find a way to share this experience with co-workers, friends and family, and that you’ll carry the messages of the Global Oneness Summit forward into the world!

In Oneness,
Steve

Steve Farrell
Steve Farrell
Worldwide Executive Director
Humanity's Team
www.humanitysteam.org
complete through our system. Thank you for your patience.)

Humanity’s Team is the #1 global non-profit in Transformational Education. Since we are a non-profit, there is no focus on growing profits or satisfying shareholders, and 100% of all revenue goes toward our work supporting conscious evolution, planetary awakening, and flourishing at every level of life.

©2020 Humanity's Team®, All Rights Reserved.
The Humanity's Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity's Team, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.

Humanitys Team 3980 Broadway St., Suite 103 PMB 225 Boulder, Colorado 80304 United States

--
Connect with other Humanitys Team Members: Join here www.ConnectingHumanitysTeam.com.
International website is at www.HumanitysTeam.org

Connect with other Humanitys Team Members: Join here www.ConnectingHumanitysTeam.com.