[HT Australia] Jane Goodall says Pope Francis is a ‘reason for hope’ in the future

Clem Clarke

May 5, 2021, 10:30:03 AM5/5/21
to Australia All Group

What would it take to mobilise all Christians such as Catholics and Anglicans to save the Earth, and leave mammon (money) lovers to look after themselves, instead of destroying the earth to make money instead of supporting life?

Join the Pope and over 2 billion Christians and let's all save the planet, the environment, and we humans.

And please JOIN or join any other organisation that is working to save the planet.

Open this link, and scroll down a little to join. here: https://catholicclimatemovement.global/

Pope Hear the cry of the Earth.jpg

Jane Goodall:

ROME – World-renowned anthropologist Jane Goodall has joined her voice to the Vatican’s in calling for the defense of biodiversity, saying she has seen hopeful trends in global fight to protect the environment, one of which is Pope Francis.

Speaking during an April 20 Vatican-organized webinar on biodiversity, Goodall, 87, said that in her more than 60 years of work in the scientific field, “I’ve seen so much change.”

“One of my reasons for hope is Pope Francis,” the Englishwoman said, because in his position as pope, “with the whole of the Catholic Church around the world, his stand on the environment really has made a big difference.”

Jane Goodlall Cropped.jpg

--
Humanity's Team Australia