[HT Australia] Can you survive Climate Change? Houston and more. We need to CONNECT!

Clem Clarke

Sep 8, 2017, 9:55:56 AM9/8/17
to Australia All Group

Can you survive Climate Change? Houston and more.

We need to CONNECT!

We have just seen some of the worst weather in American history.  And in India and Bagladesh, thousands are dying.  Droughts and food shortages are becoming more frequent.

Even non-believers know our planet needs cleaning up.

We need to combine our skills, all over the world, to refashion our home to make it a beautiful world. Let’s remove all the dreary rubbish we have created, paint the place up, move the furniture, clean the land so our seeds will grow happily, clean the big swimming pools so fish will grow for us and have a good life. And more…

The www.TheEcoPlatform.com website and Facebook page https://tinyurl.com/ThePlatformFACEBOOK have been set up so we can survive and thrive after what seems to be coming our way. Thoughts become actions. We need to change our thoughts to change our lives.  We need clean air, water, food and an end to a financial system that enslaves us and encourages environmental damage.

Please pop your names and skills into the www.WhosaroundHere.com data base.  We need all sorts of people – Doctors, Nurses, Healers, Farmers, Mechanics, Plumbers, Artists, Visionaries, Lawyers and Planet Cleaners all over the world. We need you!

And go here to keep in touch: http://www.theecoplatform.com/connect/subscribe  Or just send a blank email to mailto:newsubscribe...@theecoplatform.com

Finally, your friends might be interested too.  So please forward this to them, or on your wall.

Thank you.

Clem Clarke

--
Humanity's Team Australia