Chat and Video Group

Clem Clarke

Dec 9, 2021, 1:41:35 AM12/9/21
to Australia All Group
You will have received an invitation to join a chat group.  Neale Donald Walsch wanted to people to meet and discuss Conversations with God and creating something better on our little planet.

And so I set up some two thousand or more people as best I could into groups so that people could talk together and even physically get together and chat.  Well, it didn't quite happen, and now we have Covid as well!

Google have recently made changes to Chat and Meet, and added rooms where different subjects can be discussed, and we can have video discussions too.

I will be setting up something similar for www.CreatingHeavenOnEarth.org and the EcoActivities (https://sites.google.com/theecoplatform.com/ecoactivities/home) website too, which give slightly different views on the problems the world faces today.

This is all new to me, so there are bound to be a few hiccups, but let's get together, make some rooms for various subjects and see what we can really do to help save the world.  And get your friends to join in too.

Thank you and Namast,

Clem Clarke
(ad...@connectinghumanitysteam.com)