Free Streaming Celebration & World’s Leading Experts This Weekend

Clem Clarke

Nov 14, 2022, 5:41:13 AM11/14/22
to Australia All Group

3-Day Encore
Humanity's Team

Hi Clem,

Today I have an invitation to a free streaming event this weekend, but first…

I am so grateful to everyone who joined us for our 13th annual Global Oneness Summit, “Birthing A New World.” It was a totally yummy experience. Many wrote in to tell us this!

It was the most far-reaching yet, with participants from around the globe joining this 10-day journey—a testament to the fact that the world is continuing to awaken and understand the need for real change.

For me, it was a powerful week full of groundbreaking information, deep insights, and constant inspiration, as well as time spent with compelling thought leaders from around the world...

As all of us came together in order to gain knowledge and tools that will allow us to co-create a new world in which all of life can flourish.

Here’s some of the beautiful feedback that was shared with us:

“Thank you to all who are creating this space for humanity to rise above and beyond the illusions of this world to embrace the beauty, truth and oneness of life.” —Michelle

“I have enjoyed this day very much, very encouraging, inspiring and gives hope.”—Quanta

“Beautiful composition that speaks to how we get lost throughout life and getting back to who we are at our very essence, which is our ongoing highest quest for the true purpose of what we were put on this earth to create.”—Daniel

These past 10 days, we collectively created an energy that still reverberates with connection and possibility, and I invite you to join in that energy by discovering the insights from leading luminaries such as:

Gregg Braden, Nassim Haramein, Ken Honda, Saje Dyer, Deepak Chopra MD, Vandana Shiva, Serena Dyer-Pisoni, Karen Noé, Michael Beckwith, Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D, Suzanne Giesemann, Neale Donald Walsch, Deva Premal and Miten, Debra Poneman, don Oscar Miro-Quesada, Dr. Shamini Jain, Adam C. Hall, Deborah Rozman, Ph.D., Jonathan Goldman, Stephen M. R. Covey, Lynne Twist, Ken D. Foster, Timothy Noe, Sharon Lechter, Téana David, Dr. Jude Currivan, Chief Phil Lane Jr., Dr. Kurt Johnson, Linda Bjork, Marcela Lobos, and many others.

If you couldn’t make it—we’re all so busy these days—I want to make sure you get a chance to catch at least a couple of the events you might’ve had interest in.

So...you can watch them during our complimentary 3-day encore, from today, Friday, October 28th through Sunday, October 30th!

PLUS, when you register, as our gift, you’ll also receive the recording of the Unified Science Award ceremony we just held honoring theoretical physicist Nassim Haramein…

AND an invitation to attend “FROM SURVIVING TO THRIVING: Revolutionary Breakthroughs That Will Shape Your Future,” a brand-new 60-minute video program with New York Times bestselling author Gregg Braden that will be airing following the Summit!

Click Here to Register in Order To Access the Free Streaming Weekend for the Global Oneness Summit Now

In Service,
Steve

Steve Farrell

Steve Farrell
Worldwide Executive Director
Humanity's Team
www.humanitysteam.org

P.S. If you aren’t yet a member of Humanity Stream+, you can find information about a subscription here. With your subscription, you’ll not only have access to the annual Global Oneness Summit replays, but you’ll also have access to our entire catalog of Masterclasses and new content weekly, Live events, Live faculty mentoring, and more.

Humanity Stream+ puts YOU in control of your Conscious Journey all for a little more than a $1/day. You can purchase Humanity Stream+ using a one-time subscription price or a monthly price committed over 12 months.

YOU can choose the incredible assortment of video trainings and panels most beneficial to YOU and then easily begin your program right away.

And, powerful new education and LIVE programs are being added every week so YOU can enjoy an endless supply of important and diverse conscious education.

Check Out All Humanity Stream+ Has to Offer Here

Humanity’s Team: Changing Humanity’s Future

Donate Now

Humanity’s Team is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
©2022 Humanity's Team®, All Rights Reserved.The Humanity’s Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity’s Team,

Subscribe to YouTube

Facebook Instagram YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Humanitys.Team Humanity's Forum

Unsubscribe or Manage Subscriptions | Privacy Policy

Unsubscribe

Humanity's Team 2735B Iris Avenue Suite 3 Boulder, Colorado 80304 United States

--
Connect with other Humanitys Team Members: Join here www.ConnectingHumanitysTeam.com.
International website is at www.HumanitysTeam.org