Upcoming Workshop - Live in Perth, Aug 3 and 4, 2024

Clem Clarke

Jul 18, 2024, 3:25:29 AM (9 days ago) Jul 18
to Australia All Group
Greetings everyone.

Kat is doing a live workshop in Perth.  She also has many on-line events, so if you are not in Perth, please see what else she has available.

Clem Clarke

Hi Clem

Have you seen yet the information about my upcoming workshops in Perth ‘Energy Mastery Dragon Meditation’ ?  I can't wait to head over to Perth for these incredible Dragon meditations.

Working with dragons will give you gateways within and outside of your body to deep inner wisdom, to different realms, to powerful and instant healing and most of all profound teachings of energy alignment and mastery.

Through using the ancient & unique frequency and wisdom of the dragon energy, you will go on a never-ending journey of self-discovery, guidance and healing. You will connect with your body in a way you never have. You will learn to ethereal travel in a safe way, learn to read and heal yourself and others, connect with guidance and work with crystals in an original new way, using remote viewing.

Past participants of my workshops say some of the benefits of this work are:
  • Better understanding in how energy truly works
  • Ability to stay energised (even in a shopping mall)
  • Rapid access to embodied wisdom
  • Having a safe & playful connection to your spirit guides
  • Deeper understanding that you are part of a multidimensional reality
  • Increased confidence in ability to heal self
  • Development of your psychic and intuitive abilities
  • Emotional, physical and mental healing
  • AND the Dragons support and honour your uniqueness, reminding you who you truly are.

I'm running to special workshops this time and would love to see you at either, or both.

Saturday 3rd Aug, Inglewood 9.30am-1.00pm
Sunday 4th Aug, Mundaring 2.00 - 5.30pm

Early bird pricing is still available for both sessions as well until 19th July.  Use the code EARLY at checkout to recevie 20% off ticket prices.

Registration and information page is https://katelijn-schutte.mykajabi.com/dragonmeditationperth

And don’t forget to share this link with your like-minded friends, who you think might benefit.

Love,

Kat

WORK WITH ME

Facebook