The Global Oneness Summit Starts TOMORROW

Clem Clarke

Oct 18, 2022, 6:45:17 PM10/18/22
to Australia All Group
I apologise for the lateness of this message.  The annual Humanity's Team has started.  You can see the daily program by following the link in the email below.  There are daily replays that you can watch.

Cheers,

Clem Clarke

=====

Access and Scheduling Info Inside
Humanity's Team

Hi Clem,

“Birthing A New World,” our 13th Annual Global Oneness Summit and Celebration starts tomorrow, Saturday, October 15th!

You are about to experience 10 powerful days of programming designed to help us explore all the ways we can come together to celebrate, expand, and evolve our understanding and expression of Oneness…

As well as this particular moment’s unique opportunity to birth a Glorious New World where everything and everyone on the planet can flourish.

Here are a few things to know that will help you to get the most out of your Summit experience:

The first is that you can find the schedule for our 10-day event here.

***We’ll also be sending you each day’s schedule the day before with quick access links. See below for tomorrow’s schedule!***

Also, here’s a workbook for you to use during or after the events so you can capture your thoughts and questions.

You can access the events in our viewing room here. Or, if you prefer, you can join us on Facebook here.

Please note that all times are listed in the US Pacific Time Zone. If you’re not in the Pacific Time Zone (Los Angeles), please use this time zone converter to find the time in your area, but also know that if you’re not able to attend any of the events at the scheduled times, we’ll send you a link to the replays which will be available for 24 hours.

We’ll be kicking off the Summit Tomorrow, Saturday, October 15th with an Opening Welcome and the International Shout Out Love Day event, hosted by Brian Christopher Hamilton, Timothy Noe, and me, followed by 6 events—from musical guests to conscious evolution panels and presentations.

Day 1: Saturday, October 15th
8:30am - 9:00am:

Shout out Love Day

Shout Out Love - Jonathan and Andi Goldman, Karen Noé, Debra Poneman, Kurt Johnson, Adam Hall, and hosts Brian Christopher Hamilton, Steve Farrell, and Timothy Noé

For our annual “Horton Hears a Who” moment for humanity, we’ll hear from a few of our esteemed luminary guests starting at 8:30 am Pacific/ 11:30am Eastern, and then count down to the top of the hour at Noon Eastern, when we’ll all shout our Love to the sky and anyone else in earshot.

9:00am:

Welcome Blessings

Welcome & Opening Blessing with Don Oscar Miro-Quesada

9:00am - 10:00am:

science of evolution

Welcome + The Science of Evolution - Gregg Braden, Nassim Haramein, Don Oscar Miro-Quesada, and host Steve Farrell

This Science panel will explore…

  • The latest scientific discoveries that are evolving our understanding of who we are, how we came to be here, and why
  • The reasons why these discoveries don’t often make front-page news even though many of them have profound implications for our future
  • The new possibilities these discoveries open up for us as evolving humans

10:00am - 10:30am:

sound of oneness

Sacred Sound of Oneness - Deva Premal & Miten - Music

During this Music presentation, Deva and Miten will attune you to the sacred vibration of the heart and connect you to the vibration of Oneness. This offering is exclusive to the Global Oneness Summit to help us celebrate our lives together and the timelessness of music itself.

10:30am - 11:00am:

global om attunement

Global Om Attunement - Jonathan & Andi Goldman

Jonathan and Andi will attune people to the universal Oneness of Life.

11:00am-12 Noon:

climate change

Consciousness and Climate Change - Deepak Chopra, M.D.,
Drs. James J. and Desiree Hurtak, and Alan Steinfeld with
Host Diane Williams

This Conscious Evolution panel will explore…

  • The current state of the world’s local and global environments
  • Some new technologically based solutions to the world’s climate challenges
  • The importance of social/consciousness ideas and new realities that can be manifested into forms that can lead to more climate solutions

12:00pm - 1:00pm:

Voice of oneness

Voices of Oneness - Messiah Mystic and Miracles - Debra Landwhehr Engle, Alan Cohen, and host Adam C. Hall

This Conscious Evolution panel will explore . . .

  • How you can deepen your relationship with Christ >< Buddha Consciousness
  • Ways to discover the Voice of Oneness within you
  • The process of developing your Inner Mystic

1:00pm - 2:00pm:

living unbounded

Living Unbounded in Business and Life - Marshall Goldsmith,
Steve Rodgers, and host Ken D. Foster

This Business panel will explore…

  • How to lose regret and choose fulfillment
  • How to find your one-tick genius
  • How to make earning a habit

2:00pm - 2:30pm:

Living Aligned with truth

The Power of Living Aligned with Your Truth — Debra Poneman

This Conscious Evolution presentation will explore…

  • A technique for tapping into infinite intelligence at will
  • The priceless reward for having the courage to trust the messages you receive
  • Why you can no longer put off fearlessly being you

And that’s just Day One!

Please help us spread the word about this exciting worldwide event by sharing it with everyone you know!

We look forward to being with you tomorrow!

In Oneness,
Steve

Steve Farrell

Steve Farrell
Worldwide Executive Director
Humanity's Team
www.humanitysteam.org

P.S. If you still haven’t downloaded the workbook we’ve created to help you get the most out of the event, you can do so here.

We understand you want to manage the emails you receive. If you do not want to receive emails about this campaign, please click here to be removed.

(It may take up to one week for your "remove me" request to complete through our system. Thank you for your patience.)

Humanity’s Team: Changing Humanity’s Future

Donate Now

Humanity’s Team is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
©2022 Humanity's Team®, All Rights Reserved.The Humanity’s Team name is a registered trademark of Humanity’s Team,

Subscribe to YouTube

Facebook Instagram YouTube Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Humanitys.Team Humanity's Forum

Unsubscribe or Manage Subscriptions | Privacy Policy

Unsubscribe

Humanity's Team 2735B Iris Avenue Suite 3 Boulder, Colorado 80304 United States

--
Connect with other Humanitys Team Members: Join here www.ConnectingHumanitysTeam.com.
International website is at www.HumanitysTeam.org