How narcissists destroy your dreams and limit your potential - Dr Ramani

Clem Clarke

Jul 21, 2023, 12:52:24 AM7/21/23
to Australia All Group
A short 14 minute video by Clinical Psychologist and Narcissism expert, Dr Ramani.

Over the last few decades, narcissism has grown almost exponentially.

In Australia over the last decade or two  we have had politicians lie and manipulate the truth.  We have had Robodebt, which caused over 400,000 Australians great hardship.  Over 2,000 people committed suicide.

We have had people "hung out to dry" with no support from politicians in fire and flood areas.

We have been gaslit by people and certain press barons saying Climate Change doesn't exist, when we can see that Canada and Greece are on fire, as Australia was just a few years ago.

Here, Dr Ramani talks about the effects that narcissists and similar people have on your well being and self confidence.

Dr Ramani, Tonia Evans, Kim Saeed, and many others have videos on Youtube to help us all regain our confidence, and join together as Humanity's Team and get to work to save the world.

https://youtu.be/XUtWkTyu7eo

Clem Clarke