My upcoming shark science and conservation book: 60% off if you order this week

David Shiffman

Jul 12, 2021, 12:20:25 PM7/12/21
Hello, colleagues! I have written a book entitled "Why Sharks Matter: a deep dive with the world's most misunderstood predator." It's a popular science book (not a textbook) that summarizes the world of shark science and conservation, and it's published by Johns Hopkins University Press.

The book will be published in May 2022, but pre-sales launched today from the link below. And from today until July 17th, if you use code HWSM at checkout, you'll receive 60% off, the largest discount that will ever be offered on this book.

The book order link, which also includes a detailed description and table of contents, can be found here:
https://jhupbooks.press.jhu.edu/title/why-sharks-matter
Please share the link (and the discount code) with your networks.

Sincerely,

--

David Shiffman, Ph.D.
Marine Conservation Biologist, Scientific and Environmental Consultant, and Science Writer

e: david.s...@gmail.com | t: @WhySharksMatter |
b: Southern Fried Science Blog