Fwd: FW: Now hiring - Marine Scientist, TNC Virginia

William Goldsmith

Sep 23, 2021, 10:19:29 AM9/23/21
to Marin...@conbio.org

From: Carl P. Lobue <clo...@TNC.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 5:58 PM
Subject: Now hiring - Marine Scientist, TNC Virginia

Sorry for the cross postings, we are of course looking for a strong candidate for this new possition.  Please share with your networks or with anyone you know who might be a good candidate.

Greetings,

The Virginia Chapter of The Nature Conservancy is looking for a Marine Scientist to join our Mid-Atlantic Seascape team. We are looking for candidates that want to use their scientific expertise to help managers and fishermen meet conservation challenges and opportunities in Virginia and along the Atlantic coast.

Full job description is attached.

TO APPLY:

Go to www.nature.org/careers, click Search Careers and search by the position title and/or location, then click Apply Now to submit an online application.  It is necessary to complete the application in its entirety.  In addition, please attach as one document your resume and a cover letter.  For assistance with the online process, go to:

http://www.nature.org/aboutus/careers/external-applicant-userguide.pdf.

Application deadline is 11:59 PM on October 17, 2021.

I appreciate your help in sharing this job announcement widely.

Best,

Kate

Kate Wilke
Fisheries Scientist, Mid-Atlantic Seascape

(434) 942-7652 (Cell)

(804) 644-1685 (Fax)

nature.org

The Nature Conservancy
Virginia

VA Marine Scientist_position profile.pdf